Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Double Heaven--Double Coupons Pamida and Kmart?


I am seeing DOUBLE again, I have my fingers crossed that I will have double stores, doubling this upcoming week!! I just confirmed on Wisconsin Coupon Mommy that all Wisconsin Kmarts are doubling :)

Our Small town Pamida is Doubling beginning 6/6 thru 6/13.

I have been hearing rumors in frugal land that Many Kmarts are Doubling Coupons up to and including $2.00 again beginning Sunday 6/7.

It was posted on A Full Cup it will BE A LIMIT OF 10 COUPONS per customer. I will be calling Kmart Customer Service tomorrow to verify if our store is doubling and the coupon limits.
I guess Doc and the girls and I will ALL be going shopping with 10 coupons each in hand.

To find out if your Kmart is doubling check the Kmart website for their new ad beginning on Thursday or call Kmart 1-866-562-7848 and ask Customer Service if your store is participating.

After my vacation to Texas I must get my coupon binders in order after three weeks of neglect! With throwing out my back lifting suitcases, I have nothing better to do, but SIT.

No comments: