Friday, February 20, 2009

Kmart Doubles 2/22


For all you who are blessed to have your Kmart Doubling coming up Sunday I have found some Presale Matchups that will save you time and help you be prepared to get some really good deals and stretch your dollars. Go to Kmart.com and check out the upcoming ad for to see if your store is doubling.

Check out the Match-ups Hip2Save and here at Hot Coupon World for the upcoming Doubles, and as an added bonus a Kmart coupon for $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase. (Make sure you hand the coupon to the cashier before giving them your manufacturers coupons).

I will be taking advantage of picking up free White Cloud Toilet paper, Windex, and really inexpensive Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent for my boys apartments.

Post Cereals will also be a great deal as they are offering a $2.00 off 4 boxes of cereal at the register coupled with 2--$1.00/2 coupons I will get four boxes of Fruity Pebbles to make our gluren free fruity krispie treats for $1.00 each.

We will be heading to Dubuque, Iowa Sunday Morning, my DVR will be recording church to get there early. We are carpooling to save added dollars!

With all the doubles I have been able to take advantage of my pantry shelves are wellstocked, I can focusing on helping the boys stretch their college budgets, as they raid my shelves when they visit home. I as always am collecting items for families in need.

No comments: