Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hi Tech Quick Fixes--Today Show This Morning




I was enjoying a quiet morning and caught the Today show when their topic caught my curiosity. The segment profiled tips to salvage our Technology when accidents or jams happen.




The Today Show Tech showed how to salvage a wet cellphone from dropping into the toilet or into the swimming pool . I have already had to replace my adopted daughter's phone when she "forgot" it was in her hand and dove into the pool. I was so impressed that I knew that I needed to pass on the story. Saving that wet cellphone is easy, I just didn't know what to do.

"High Tech goes Haywire" with Rosemary Ellis from Good Housekeeping and Matt Lauer gives us simple quick fixes for our expensive Technology. From a wet cellphone to a spill into our keyboards. I never knew a paperclip will fix a stuck CD in my laptop. Even a fix for a frozen IPOD or MP3 player. The fixes were things any ordinary person can do themselves saving replacing the item. If we don't act fast in some circumstances it is too late.

This is a story worth watching at the Today Show.

No comments: