Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/24 Free Pancakes at IHOP-7am-10pm and Support Children's Miracle Network


I just found this deal on A Full Cup and was passing it on to my boys who love IHOP and knew I should post it to my Blog. (I love pancakes, but can't have any). Our Becca was a Children's Miracle Network Recipient I had to help spread the word.

In celebration of National Pancake Day on February 24, 2009, at IHOP restaurants across the country will serve up pancakes to support a GREAT CAUSE close to my heart.

From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., families and friends can enjoy a free short stack of IHOP’s famous buttermilk pancakes (3 pancakes), and in turn, make a donation to IHOP’s national charity partner, Children’s Miracle Network, which helps improve the lives of children at the 170 Children’s Miracle Network hospitals nationwide. One hundred percent of the funds raised locally will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network hospital your own area.

Eat free Pancakes and Support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals for kids like my Becca.

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised nearly two million dollars to support charities in the communities in which it operates. With your help, we hope to raise $1,000,000 for Children’s Miracle Network in 2009!

*Limit of one free short stack per guest, and the offer is valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last, and is not valid with any other offer, special, coupon or discount.

No comments: