Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens Clearance Non-Prescription


We stopped at Walgreens to pick up a prescription and stumbled on Non-Prescription items marked down dramatically. With adding coupons from my binder we were able to stock up on Motril, Advil, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aleve, Walgreens brand products along with Centrum Vitamins for $3 to $4 each less my $2 or $3 coupons for under $35.00 for $300+ worth of merchandise. I paid less than a $1 for most of the name-brand items, and only $2 + for the big 150 to 225 count bottles of Aleve or Tylenol Arthritis.

After my friend Melissa helped me find more coupons, I paid a $.25 for 5 bottles of Excedrin Gel Caps after using 5-$1.00 coupons.

Why so much,I can't pass up these prices and we will disperse them to my kids homes, our parents, my friends etc. and as always we can donate them.

*These items are also eligible for Flex spending account reimbursement.

I found one last coupon and picked up one more Excedrin for only 4 pennies.

3 comments:

Popcorn House said...

What a great find! It is great to stock up now so you have them for later! 35 bucks for probably two years of meds.....not bad at all!

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

Now I'm tempted to make an evening run, we're they in the clearance isle or the drug isle?

Annystribe said...

They were on the drug aisle. I saw that Iheartwags.com posted that the Walgreens ibuprofen was marked about $1 and rang up for $.25.