Friday, April 24, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

It couldn't have been more perfect weather to be going out to hit garage sales. Becca and I were up at the crack of dawn, garage sales here start before 7 am. We hit one of my favorites from my notebook of MUST sales. By 6:45 am, I just missed picking up a American Girls Bitty Baby
High Chair and Changing Table for $10.00:( I am kicking myself for not being there earlier.
But I still scored a find, a WHOLE bag of Bitty Baby Accessories for amazingly fifty cents! I cannot believe how fast my Sidekick Becca can find things, she has an incredible eye for spotting things that I would be interested in. She has paid attention all these years, and she knows what is a deal or not, and the best of the best.

My finds...
  • A bag of vintage Fisher Price People and Cars $.50
  • A Vintage Fisher Price Little People House in near perfect condition $2
  • A lot of Melissa and Doug puzzles and learning toys for $.50 to $2 each
  • Large Bag of Legos $1
  • 2 Large Boxes of Knex with motors $2
  • A Brand New Melissa and Doug High Chair $20
  • Battat Red Wagon $.75
  • A NEW Unopened Leapster Bratz Game $4
  • A whole bag of Fisher Price Plastic Blocks (24) $1
  • Miscellaneous near new Gymboree pieces $.50 each
  • 2 Addidas Sets, 3 Nike Sets, Carter outfits, shirts, shorts, gap jeans for babies $11
    (A whole box of Perfect Last Seasons Baby Clothes for our boy tote or my friends grandson)
  • A free box of baby bibs and receiving blankets (cleaning rags) FREE
  • Aeropostle Size 00 short jeans for Miss Becca $5 each (near perfect)
  • Designer Shorts $2 for Miss Becca
  • Almost New Mountain Bike $10 for Detamara
  • (I was offered $25 for it after I bought it)
  • Brand New Parafin Wax Spa $7 (unopened box)
  • A Porch Swing (for by the pool, they delivered it and unloaded it) $5
  • Antique Mission Rocker $10 (I will recover it week)
  • White Glass Door Cabinet for my storage room $12
  • Tuperware Popcycle Holders $1--for frugal popcycles and yogurt/fruit pops
  • Ice Cream Scoop $.10
  • Becca found herself a Prada purse for $4.
It was a picture perfect day to have an excuse to be out on an 86 degree record-breaking day in rural Wisconsin. Becca didn't want it to end and head home, but to really neither did I.

1 comment: