Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunday Coupon Preview 4/19


Plan on picking up an extra paper or two as there are several good coupons coming up this week.
I found several sources on line for listing of this weeks coupons and posted that was easiest to follow.
(not current insert pix)
Sunday Coupon Preview from Attention Coupon Clippers


Most noteworthy is the $2.50 off Electrosol Dishwasher Detergent.
I can't believe they are offering this coupon again. Last time I bought 12 boxes after watching the sales and using the coupons for less than $.50 each. I had enough to last 9 months of dishes and just kept refilling my 80 Count Bucket from Sam's club (which now is up to $18.00). Four Boxes will fill the bucket for $2.00. Saving me $16.00 a bucket which is 80 days of dishes for $2.00:) I had enough to fill it 3 times, now it is time to buy enough for next years dishes.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the information ~ I'm looking forward to Sunday! :)