Monday, May 11, 2009

Kraft--Amazing Deals at Target


Head on over to one of my frugal favorites Hip2Save and check out the Target Matchups to pick up some very inexpensive Kraft Products. I love the FREE Crystal Light, Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, and $.09 Kraft Dressing--My Catalina is almost out.

Instead of reposting all the deals, I am posting the link as with the Kraft Coupons combining them with the Target Coupons is just too good to pass up.

The Thrifty Mama Site also has Target Matchups with links for the coupons.

These deals are completely amazing and I can't wait to head to Target :) I just hope they don't sell out before I get there.

I have to run out to pick up another print cartridge to print my second set of Kraft Coupons and we will be heading to Target tomorrow afternoon.

Anny

No comments: