Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kmart--Buy $35.00 P and G products Get $10.00 Kmart Gift Card

In one of my Coupon sections I found an Ad for Kmart announcing that this week 5/3 thru 5/9 if you buy $35.00 in Proctor and Gamble products you can mail in and get a $10.00 gift card. Kmart will also double all P and G coupons up to and including $2.00. (This I think means that even non-doubling stores will still double P and G coupons). The same rules apply for regular doubling, 4 of any one coupon, up to 75 coupons per day per customer.

Kmart had a couple of P and G items on their ad and with doubling coupons it will be easy to spend $35.00 before coupons to score a $10.00 gift card.

I will stock up on Tide which is on sale for $10.99 which is a good price and couple it with $1.00 doubled coupons makes it frugal good quality laundry soap for my HE washer and a rebate gift card to add to my savings.

I will not be able to post more Kmart P and G scenarios until later tonight, I have been writing my keynote address for the Awards of Excellence TriState Banquet and I will be presenting tonight the story of Tiny Titan and the Life Lessons it taught us. Check back tomorrow for the Kmart P and G Coupon match-ups.

Anny

No comments: