Monday, May 11, 2009

$50.00 in Kraft Coupons


Sign up for Kraft’s new online community and when you do you’ll have access to up to $50 in coupons from Kraft Foods. Just click on the “Coupons” tab and then “Click Here for Coupons” to have access to SIX pages of Kraft coupons.

I went over and printed them, I can't believe that they had more Oscar Mayer Hot Dog Coupons which will combine with the Target OM Coupon. Becca is now stuck on eating OM Hot Dogs and can make them herself.

My favorites:
$1.00 off any Kraft Salad Dressing
$1.00 off Ritz Crackers (Dee's Favorite)
$1.00 off 2/Kraft Singles Cheese
$1.00 Oscar Mayer Bacon (Docs Favorite)
$1.00 Honey Maid Grahams (which I will combine with my $1.00 off Grahams, Hershey Candy Bars and Kraft Marshmallows)
$1.00 off Kraft Chunk Cheese (I have colby jack for a midafternoon snack)
$1.00 off any two Kool-Aid (Stores have this on sale around this time of year)
$2.00 off any two Crystal Light Products
$1.00 off Kraft Mayonaise

*Use the $1.00 Kraft Barbeque Sauce coupon at Walmart ($.97) and get it for FREE.

Remember you can print off two sets of coupons.

Anny

No comments: