Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walmart--Children's Clearance Healthtex Sets $2.00 and Juniors Miley Cyrus line $1.00







$2.00 on clearance at our Walmart






I stopped by Walmart last night to return a Redbox rental and cruised the children's clothing racks. Walmart here is usually late in the clearance season and I will be watching as I can find incredible deals for play clothes.

Last night I found Infant and Toddler Girls Healthtex corduroy pants, two piece jumpers, tops, skirt with leggings all for $2.00 a piece. The rack was full of three different jumper sets, 4 different red and white tops, three corduroy pants and a two piece-skirt/legging set.

Also of Note: Disney Infant and Toddler Blanket Sleepers were $3.00.
Princess Tiana, Disney Princesses, Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse, Toy Story and Cars were the ones I got to choose from.

In the Juniors Section--Our Walmart had all the Miley Cyrus Winter Clothing Line $1.00.
I bought Becca and Detamara each three different knit short sleeve t-shirts.

**Walmart is hard to predict on clearance as many stores have different markdowns and schedules. But this is what I found in Wisconsin at our local store as a trend.

No comments: