Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leapfrog Coupons--Easter TAG Book at Target $2.99


New LeapFrog Coupons:
Valid until 6-30-2010




$2/1 ANY Tag Jr. Book
$3/1 ANY Tag Book
$5/1 ANY Leapster Learning Game

$7/1 ANY Didj Learning Game
$5/1 Any Zippity Learning Game

$3/1 Any Clickstart Learning Game

$5/1 Any Fridge Toy

Use these coupons to along with the $5 off LeapFrog purchase of $30 or more Target coupon from here and find some amazing leapfrog learning finds.
















Target has these TAG Jr. Books in the Easter section for $4.99.


Buy a book at $4.99

Use $2.00 off coupon
Pay $2.99

*I need three and will combine it with more leapfrog items to double up the savings with the $5.00 off Leapfrog Target Deal.

I always carry a batch of Leapfrog learning coupons in the back of my coupon binder just in case I run into Leapfrog clearance items. Doing this I have bought Tag Jr. and Tag books for as little as $1.00 and found FREE leapfrog games.

We have built quite a collection of books, games and products at this point. I have begun building Kasja and Mahala and now little Paddles Tag Jr and Tag book collections. He got a TAG reader for Christmas thanks to the Target and TAG mfg. coupon double up before he is even born. I found two books each on a clearance rack at Walmart for $1.00 after coupons.

No comments: