Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kmart-- 50% off Clearance Toys and $2.99 Winter Pajamas













I am just back from Kmart doing some early Christmas shopping and picked up a few Toys 50% off the clearance price.

I found Little Tikes camera's, a Little Tikes Gas Pump, Cars Mega Block set with jumbo tub and a baby for the grands. There were many Barbies, Little Pet Shop, Little Pony and Strawberry
Shortcake items.

They also had their winter clearance clothing for $2.99 each and I stocked up on pajamas for both Becca and Detamara.

I didn't pick up any Fisher Price but in my email there was a $10.00 off of $50.00 Fisher Price Kmart Coupon which may be worth printing off. Our store had several larger ticket Fisher Price Learning Toys and the Handy Mandy sets where this coupon will get it discounted further.

No comments: