Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walgreens: Buy 2 Gillette Body Wash and 2 Gillette Deodorants for $.49 for all 4






Pay $.49 for 2 Gillette Deodorant and 2 Gillette Body Wash. I found this deal posted at A full cup and it worked perfectly for me!

Buy 2 Gillette Body wash 12 oz $4.49 ea
Buy 2 Gillette Deo 3 or 4 oz $4.49
Total= $17.96
Less--$4/2 Deodorant/Body Wash Coupon from 2/21 P&G
Less--Use 2 Free Body wash wyb Deodorant from 2/7 P&G (-$8.98)
Register will take off BOGO50% Wags sale (-$4.49) taken off at end
Pay $.49 for all 4 items ($.12 each)

I still have a couple more coupons and will repeat it later this week :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm scared to do this deal. It's similar to one I tried last week and got denied. I bought 3 Venus razors & 3 Olay Bodywashes @ Target. Used (3) $2 Venus coupons. Used (3) Free BW wtb of Venus razor. And was looking to score a $5 GC. Target denied my coupons. Said I was stacking 2 mf coupons cuz the Free BW wyb a Venus razor was tied to the razor and blah blah blah. I was really bummed.