Sunday, July 12, 2009

Target--Price Matching


I like to price match in order to simplify shopping save time, gasoline. I have shopped Walmart just to get everything in one place by price matching the current ads.

This week I can at Target!!!!! I had read that Target in some Minnesota Stores had begun price matching and this week it is in the Ad here in Wisconsin and in my Chicago papers.

From the Middle of the ad on page 2 and 3....

"Red Hot Savings: We'll match the price found in any competitors's printed ad* for an identical product." *Applies to curent, local print ads for in-store products. See Guest Services for Details.

With all the back to school sales, I will be simplifying my shopping by Price Matching the School Supply Ads at Target for brand name products they carry. Every few cents helps us stretch the dollars helping kids.

No comments: