Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Coupon/Rebate Offer


The a couple of months ago there were great coupons on the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner. I bought on sceptically for the downstairs shower and was surprised that it actually works.

I discovered these coupons thanks to Bargain Briana.

I will wait and watch for a sale and buy another, get the rebate. Why do I need two? Sometimes it is cheaper to buy the Kit with the holder with a high value coupon than it is to buy refills. Not only will I get the refill, but enough batteries for another two months. I have also discovered that the solution has enough for around 60 days of daily showers.

This deal was just in time, the Doc grabbed my last refill on the weekend and put it on the "To Replace Deal List". I had bought two refills for $2.00 each on Kmart Doubles after doubling a $1.50 off/2 coupon. Two months for $2.00 is not bad to save on my cleaning time.

Scrubbing Bubbles coupon $7.00

Scrubbing Bubbles money back guarantee

No comments: