Thursday, January 22, 2009

Todays Target Clearance Find --75% off Kids Shoes

Becca and I escaped to the city to browse at Target. I had a couple of coupons for free items and with 33 degree weather we needed to get out. Walking through the aisle we heard the fast and furious beeps of the markdown gun. Curiosity got the best of me and discovered the winter kids shoes were being marked down to 75% off.

With Becca still in Girls shoes we found a pair of black and purple Converse originally $24.99 down to $6.99. Little Girls Patent and Suede T-Straps by Genuine Kids (Oshkosh) originally $14.99 down to $3.74. Baby Converse Sequin Shoes were also $3.74, and the baby Genuine Kids Patent Dress Shoes were $3.24. They had plenty of Toddler Boy and Girl shoes all for less than $4.00. Kids slippers were $2.24. My favorite find, a pair of lavender butterfly splash boots for my granddaughter to grow into for a mere $3.74. Name-brand Kids Shoes for 75% off my deal of the day.

Total for 9 pairs of shoes $35.15 Originally $137.90 Savings $106.75

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.!! What a great offer. You really saved much money on kids shoes.

Stacey said...

I just couldn't pass it up and got myself a pair of shoes.