Saturday, January 17, 2009

Double Heaven

When we moved to rural Wisconsin from Michigan I found myself with no double coupons. I missed being close to all the deals but found that I saved money living out of the temptation. I was thrilled when Walgreens opened in November 14 miles from home. But Double Coupons NEVER. With KMart recently doubling and Pamida just started, I can use them once a month.
But TWO AT ONCE--I am in COUPON HEAVEN!

Last week the Dubuque WalMart doubled and I picked up 25 items including 9 bags of 4 pound cat food and 4 Gillette Body Washes for a grand total of $3.01 and that was mostly tax. This week our Platteville KMart Doubles and even better our Pamida in tiny Lancaster is DOUBLING and they also match the price!

I will get to roll over several deals at Walgreens, Double at KMart and Double and Price Match at Pamida.

No comments: