Sunday, January 11, 2009

1/10 One Last Saturday Run

I couldn't resist this weeks Walgreens deals, that I had to go back. It was well worth the l4 mile trek to our nearest store here in rural Wisconsin. With rolling over the Walgreens Rewards and Coupons was able to get over $100 in merchandise for a mere $9.59.

What did I get for that Ten Dollar Bill: 4 Ramen Noodles, 4 Boxes of Kelloggs Cereal, 8 Palmolive Dishwashing Soap, 3-130 Count Centrum Vitamins, 3 Bags Russell Stover Sugarfree Candy, 4 boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal (Detamara's favorite), 1 Large Decorative Softsoap (raincheck for 4 at .64 after coupon), 6 boxes South Beach Living Bars, and 2 well needed Puffs with lotion as Becca used a whole box just this week with her sinus infection. I almost forgot one last Garnier Fructis Coupon and used it for a tube of Hair Scrunch for Miss Becca's waves. (21 bottles of FREE Garnier Fructis Products is enough). The food shelves will be getting Good Shampoo and Conditioners.

I got it all for less than the regular price of one Centrum Vitamin. With the internet, our newly opened Walgreens, I am back in the business of finding bargains. I will be trying to match up the coupons and rollovers on Saturday and will post them here by 6:00 Saturday night. That way I can be at Walgreens early Sunday morning.



No comments: