Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Younkers--60% off the Clearance Yellow Dot I Hit the Jackpot!




Today I stopped by Younkers (my favorite place to find name-brand clothing at bargain prices).
My favorite cashier tells me that they were swamped with markdowns. Almost everything summer in the kids departments was now on Yellow dot, but yet to be marked down.

I grabbed many of the Addidas, Columbia, Oshkosh, and Carter items I have been watching and headed to the register. She was right, it was ringing up 60% off the clearance prices. Making
most of my purchases between 70 to 80 percent off! Some of the items hadn't even taken the first markdown and I got first pick of the 60 percent off the clearance on many items :)

Mixing and matching the bright Addidas Toddler Girl and 4-6x Girl Items and buying ahead, these items are basics and they won't date. I stocked up on 3 piece Carter pajama sets for $5.00. I even found $48.00 Columbia Little Boy Jackets for $10.00 and 2 piece Puma and Addias Jacket and Pants Set for $10.00 each.

Our store had a center table filled with Calvin Klein girls bras and undies for $.99 each instead of $16.00 for a bra and 6.00 for the undies. They had thick print tights for only $.99 each and I bought out the 3 packs of Hannah Montana and High School Musical Girls Underwear for $.99 a pack for the Backpack Project.

Carter Christmas baby dolls for $.99 will be donated to the Toys for Tots program and the mini Ty stuffed Christmas animals and snowmen will garnish my Christmas gifts for $.99 each.

I had a blast and once again Younkers won my clearance shopping monies because of their fantastic clearance sales and quality items.

No comments: