Monday, July 19, 2010

Target Dollar Spot--A Homeschoolers Resource



















Along with getting 150 to 200 kids ready for school through our Backpacks for Kids project, I have to think about what we need at home as I am a homeschooling mom.

This year we have the privilege of doing child care for Serena everyday after school. Becca has a job and I get to teach.

I am a fan of the Dollar Spot at Target and found it stocked for back-to-school and bought $1 items that will be used homeschooling my two girls and teaching Serena.















Alphabet stickers, 5 pack of Praise stamps, workbooks, and Early reading books Levels 1, 2 and 3 (Books like this can cost $5.95) and my best find $1 Teacher Planner (bought 2 one for this year and one for next).















Days of the week notes, Things to do lists (I use these each day with my girls so they can check off their work both school and chores), and a bunch of craft supplies for Serena. I had hit the 50% off and bought Toy Story crayons, pencils, markers and Hello Kitty pencils and 4 pack stampers for added fun.

I hit it a week ago, and hurry as these items sell fast!

No comments: