Thursday, July 15, 2010

God's Email















From my email box today and it was meant to be shared..

From: GOD
To: All Those Who believe in Me
Subject: Life's Problems

Good Morning.
I am GOD.
Today I will be handling all of your problems.
Please remember that I do not need your help.
If the Devil happens to bring you a situation that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it.
Kindly put in into the SFGTD (Something for God to Do) box where it will be addressed in MY time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.
Holding on or removing it will delay the resolution to your problem.
If it is a situation that you think you aqree capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that you have arrived at the proper resolution.
If you need to contact Me, I am only a prayer away.

No comments: