Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Major Project Done



















Detamara asks "Why do I belly flop?" I snapped this picture to explain to my visual learner. Her response... I look like I am flying! Mom's response, "You need to keep your legs together and not fly or you splat!".

We are enjoying our hot summer and the pool is perfect for Becca at 85 degrees without a heater. Much better than last summer as we barely swam as it was way too cold.




















I wish I had taken a picture of the pool before we replaced the 12 year-old liner. But this one will have to do. We knew we needed to when we bought the house, but it lasted an 2 years. Before........





















After.... and $4600.00 later. Doing some of the work ourselves we saved over $1500.00 on installation by pumping out and removing the liner ourselves.

I spent Saturday using my new favorite household gadget, a Pressure Washer. I washed the old concrete and cleaned up the deck to spruce up the pool area to match the new liner and it is amazing how good it all looks.

No comments: