Friday, January 1, 2010

Walgreens: Finish Electrasol for Free after Coupon and $1 Register Rewards


You will want to get the paper this weekend! With 5 inserts total there are tons of great coupons. Usually I get 2--Chicago Tribune plus one local paper. Tomorrow I will buy a few more as there are so many coupons.

In the paper is another $2.50 Finish Quantum Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs. (My all-time favorite coupon).

Walgreens has it on sale beginning Sunday for $3.49 along with a $1 RR back when you buy 1.

Buy 1 Finish Quantum Powerball Tab or Gelpacs $3.49
Use $2.50 mfg. coupon
Pay $.99 and Get $1.00 RR

Thank you to Jane for posting this deal.

Last time there were $2.50 coupons I stocked up and kept our 2, my kids, and parents dishwashers in soap for this past year. Now it is time for me to stock up again. I have a couponing friend who doesn't have a dishwasher and I hope she will once again give me her coupons.

No comments: