Monday, January 25, 2010

In the Land of Targets

I will not be posting any deals until later in the week. I am up in the land of Targets visiting my kids. The only phrase that explains "I am a kid in the candy store", but multiple stores all at once.

Living in a rural setting 35 miles from the nearest Target helps me save money, but also limits me on the deals I can find and when I get to the Twin Cities I feel overwhemed with choices. I have the day to myself while the kids are at work and I am off...

First mission...Check out Super Target (which would have only been two blocks from our house here 12 years ago).

Second mission...Go to Kohls.

Third mission...Hit Mill End Fabrics (I know my kids are gagging, but I haven't had a chance to go for over two years.

Tomorrow I will do my coupon shopping at Target before I head home. Today is a day off just checking out clearance. I am wasting time, shopping awaits!

No comments: