Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kmart Doubles--Our Store is Doubling and Scored!!


We returned from vacation to Kmart Doubling :) Doc got called in and he dropped me off at Kmart and headed to do a surgery while I shopped.

Many stores have the 10 item limit, but our store manager told me to go shopping and use as many coupons as I want. I think he wants to boost sales. I am careful that I just don't cherry pick the FREEBIES, but actually spend money on things we use.

Hints:
  • Call your Kmarts to check to see if your store is doubling and the policy and limits.
  • Use a $5/$50 Printable Here and the Register will give you another $5/$50 Grocery and Beauty Coupons
  • Break your order into $50 increments before tax to take advantage of using the $5/$50 to its fullest advantage.
  • A Buy One Get One Free Coupon for items $2.00 or under gives you two FREE.
  • Pick up the Flyers and Use the $3.00 off 5 Quaker Coupons with Mfg. Coupons.
  • Buy $50 worth of Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Glade and Participating Products get $12 Catalina to roll onto another transaction.
  • Use your P and G Coupons to combine with the $10 Catalina Deal on Tide, Downy, and a few more items.
  • Most important of all, being a friendly coupon shopper will make the cashiers day.
  • Check out the Kmart Forum at A Full Cup to Get Other Kmart Coupon Shoppers Deals.
  • Check out Hip2Save for even more matchups.
Many stores have the 10 item limit, but our store manager told me to go shopping and use as many coupons as I want. I think he wants to boost sales. I am careful that I just don't cherry pick the FREEBIES, but actually spend money on things we use.


I also remember to shop at Kmart not just only on Double Days, but watch their ads and and clearance for my regular shopping needs.

I broke my transactions into 4-- $50+ dollar transaction and I love our Kmart cashiers. The young man who checked me out once again, was remarking you got that for FREE. They said I was the second customer of the day and the lady that just left had over $80 worth of merchandise for around $2.00. My friend Melissa impressed the cashiers as I told them I have taught her well.

With spending under $30 I scored over $260.00 worth of products. I will go back because my cart wouldn't hold anymore. I earned $5 and $12 reward to spend, so my NET Cost $18.

I will get pictures posted, but for time sake will list my best finds. it may take me through the day to post the links for the printables, but will by tomorrow morning.

FREE or under $.50
Secret Deodorant $3.89 use $2.00 coupon from Kmart Booklet
Dentex Floss Picks $2.00 use $1.00 coupon (printable)
Good Cat Treats $2.00 use $1.00 coupon
Ziploc Bags $2.00 use BOGF coupon (GET TWO FREE)
Caesar Bistro Dog Food $.99 use BOGF coupon (GET TWO FREE)
Endust Multisurface $3.29 use $2.00
LaCross Beauty Tools $$1.89 to $2.29 use $1.00 Free-$.29
Mars Candy Bars $.89 used BOGF from tear pad
Wrigleys Gum $1.09 used BOGF from tear pad
Starbucks Frappichino $2.39 used $1.00 (printable) Pay $.39
Suave Hair Shampoo and Conditioners $3.00/2 less $1.00/2 Pay $.50
V05 Shampoo and Conditioners 3@$1 Use $1.00/3 Coupon from Kmart Book Pay $.33 each
Hormel Completes $2.00 Use BOGF Get 2 FREE
Hormel Completes $2.0 use $.75 Pay $.50

WHAT TO DO WITH THE REWARDS?

Legos are on sale $5 off any $14.99 set, use my $5 or $12 rewards for some very inexpensive or FREE Legos.

My Little Pony Use $5/$20 coupon from Coupons.com with a $12.00 reward for very inexpensive pony toys.

I will buy our picky dog's Moist and Meaty $13.99 bulk pack for $1.49 after the $12.00 reward.
I use the rewards on things I don't get a coupon for instead of rolling them, extending the variety of things I can pick up for nearly nothing!

No comments: