Thursday, November 26, 2009

Purple Power--For the Football Fan: NFL Store Buy 1 Item Get 2nd Item 40%




I finally found a great deal for my guys the Vikings fans.




Buy One Item, Get One 40% off at the NFL Shop.
(11-26-11-28) Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Go in through Ebates.com and get an extra 10% off/$100 and FREE Shipping on orders of $75, and if that is not a good enough deal, I will get 6% back on my total.

I was struggling what to get for all these Big Boys in my life. With Doc and my 6 boys, and add my son-in-laws I was struggling buying for them all until Ian arrived home this morning and was playing at the NFL Shop and I stumbled on this deal.

I found the best idea thanks to Ian. A Customized Football Jerseys or T-shirts. I can't write what I found as I will give their gift ideas away. I will be splitting my order in order to get the best deal. I was able to buy 4 of something and get--4 40% off.

I also found several clearance deals which made for even better savings.

Anny

No comments: