Wednesday, December 9, 2009

16 Inches of Snow











What does 16 inches of snow look like?























We got nailed with a snowstorm which has everything shut down. Except my husband who ventured out to the hospital. We were just this past weekend finishing yardwork and helping our girls finish their Swingset 4H project. Now all this snow!!

I was inspired to take my new camera out and take a few pictures after I spent the morning creating FREE photobooks at Snapfish, posted at Couponing to Disney.

PS: Kristy and Marissa, no warm remarks :)



My girls recently finished 4H project taken a few days ago.

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

Wow - all that snow is beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Love the snow :) Glad I don't have to shovel or drive in it though.

Cathy said...

That might be the same storm that dropped 6 inches of snow in the SF Bay Area on Monday. I saw that it had traveled east. It was such a gorgeous and unexpected sight here in California!