Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nana Shops: $9.99 Thomas the Early Engineer Sets at Target

























Nana Shops


This deal is worth getting ready for and watching for the new Target Toy book which is now posted at Black Friday.com. I just got my Jolly Holiday Gift Guide today in the mail and so the Toy book should be heading out soon. There are dozens of Target coupons in the book which can be combined with manufacturers coupons.

Thomas Early Engineer Round About Station $24.99
Use $10.00 Coupon Found in Parenting the Early Years November Issue pg. 101
Use $5.00 Target Coupon from New Toybook for Any Early Engineers Set
Pay $9.99

I kind of wished I had waited for the Target Coupon but still I did score an incredible buy for the wee ones. I will have to scrounge around for some more magazines and coupons and get some more for Toys for Tots.

I ended up with 2 coupons and scored this incredible deal...

Thomas Early Engineers Round About Station 2 @ $24.99 = $49.98
Used 2 @ $10.00 mfg. coupons - $20.00
Total $29.98
Used 4--$5.00 Gift Cards from Candles, Tampax, and Dial purchases (first transaction)
Paid $9.98/2

No comments: